What Documentation Must I Bring to Apply For Service?

All applicants are required to provide proof of identification to obtain or transfer service. A driver’s license is preferred.

In addition: Renters must show a rent receipt or lease agreement, new property owners must provide a legal description of the property, individuals buying property on contract must provide a copy of the contract and mobile home park occupants must provide a lot rent receipt.

We require that all unmarried adults listed on the rent receipt or lease agreement sign the contract for service.